Friday, April 13, 2018

Seasons Window

Last year here in town we had a Ladies Night Out painting windows. I did a snowman window and a tulips window, but just couldn't decide what to do with my multi-pane window, until this week.


it was hard to see in the photo on the cream wall, and hard to photograph on the wood wall, but I am happy with the finished window. I can wipe away the caulked spring, flowers, and pickup load of flowers and change them to summer, fall and winter as the seasons change and also change up the photos in the corners. Check back in a could months.


Find me on FB at

Find me on FB at
Cre8tive Chalk - lafrei - Grandma's Crafty Shed

My Etsy Shop

Fall EWC Paint & Chalk

Combining painted wood cutouts and Chalk Couture patterns & and saying transfers we will create a Fall Door Sign.  I need time to assemb...