Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Autumn / Winter 2021 Chalk Style

Chalk Couture is now 4 - I can't believe how time has passed!
I happened upon Chalk designs and chalk paste at a scrapbook event and I played with it for several months and fell in love with my ability to be creative again. I have always loved crafty painting, wood working and doing events to shop and sell my finished custom decor. I'm love to help and support YOU in  in the same way.  

LOVE - LOVE - LOVE the designs they just keep getting better and better.


It always surprises me how - more creative -  we can get! 
here's the link to the Autumn / Winter Catalog 


Find me on FB at

Find me on FB at
Cre8tive Chalk - lafrei - Grandma's Crafty Shed

My Etsy Shop

Fall EWC Paint & Chalk

Combining painted wood cutouts and Chalk Couture patterns & and saying transfers we will create a Fall Door Sign.  I need time to assemb...