Friday, August 20, 2021

Kitchen Rules

 Every month I get an Exclusive Chalk Couture Design.
Sometime I like it, sometimes I LOVE it

 
/\ Berg Bag Tea Towel, Kitchen Rules Design, Woven Stripe Pattern 
Storm Ink, Shimmer Copper Ink, Black Velvet Ink

I have used the design at least 12 times already on wood, tea towels, banner and even on an kitchen appliance.  You can JOIN me in making fun gifts or items for sale using this design ONLY if you sign up for Club Couture before August 31, 2021. Click this link for all the details!  


Perk in August from me.

I am sending everyone who joins my Club Couture Crew 

a tea towel and 2 free sample packets of Chalk Couture Ink. 


Lets Get Crafty!
Lou Ann

Find my Facebook at... 


Find me on FB at

Find me on FB at
Cre8tive Chalk - lafrei - Grandma's Crafty Shed

My Etsy Shop

Fall EWC Paint & Chalk

Combining painted wood cutouts and Chalk Couture patterns & and saying transfers we will create a Fall Door Sign.  I need time to assemb...