Monday, February 27, 2023

Crafty Palooza Gnomes

 I have had fun cutting and painting these interchangeable Gnomes.  
https://grandmascraftyshed.square.site/shop/march-11-2022-crafty-palooza/22

If you know me, you know I like décor that is versatile and changes with the seasons and is less to store. This couple is approx. 8 1/2" tall, with several layers. 

I cut on my diode laser in Grandma's Crafty Shed, painted and glued together.  The laser is so much easier, especially for intricate cuts, than in the 90's when I cut things like this with the scroll saw (which is still in my shed and I still use sometimes). Tools have come a long way, and I am a tool and gadget gal.

I will have 6 sets cut out for March 11th, 2023 at the Lodgepole Valley Youth Center at the Spring Crafty Palooza. You do need to register and pay to save your spot. All supplies provided. 

Can't make it to the Crafty Palooza, but want the blanks to paint no problem ask me about a workshop kit to take home. 





Find me on FB at

Find me on FB at
Cre8tive Chalk - lafrei - Grandma's Crafty Shed

My Etsy Shop

Fall EWC Paint & Chalk

Combining painted wood cutouts and Chalk Couture patterns & and saying transfers we will create a Fall Door Sign.  I need time to assemb...