Sunday, June 11, 2023


 Hey Fellow DIY'er!!

I'm so glad to have met you!
As promised here is the link and info for the second Crafty Palooza, on Saturday Aug. 5, 2023. at the Sidney Ne Lodgepole Valley Youth Camp.


Take time out of your busy life and be a little crafty. It doesn’t matter is you a beginner, moderately crafty or seasoned crafter, we all can benefit from a creative break to gather and craft. Sharing a common bond of creativity and inspiring each other, is good for us all.

You can Paint with Lou Ann or Make a wreath with Marguerite!

My paint/chalk workshop registration is at: https://grandmascraftyshed.square.site
Marguerites' wreath workshop info is at 
https://www.facebook.com/WreathsByMarguerite


Gnomes: choice of 8” self standing gnome or interchangeable boy or girl gnome.  Select one to do in the workshop. These are several options to choose from.

Pickup truck 10 w x 12 h with you choice of 1 three piece add-on.
The add-on is changeable for seasons, holidays, etc.

Chalk Couture workshop, I like to use chalk designs and paste on most things I create, for gnomes and pickups there are patterns you can use also. But for the chalk couture workshop please pick a surface from my on-hand selection, or order one of the new surfaces from my online chalk site at https://www.chalkcouture.com/lafrei.

Want to do one of the above, from 6-9 instead, sign up for Night Owls.

Find me on FB at

Find me on FB at
Cre8tive Chalk - lafrei - Grandma's Crafty Shed

My Etsy Shop

Fall EWC Paint & Chalk

Combining painted wood cutouts and Chalk Couture patterns & and saying transfers we will create a Fall Door Sign.  I need time to assemb...